We know that play is healing. We know that nature is healing. Play therapy in nature is a double dose of healing. This webinar will dive into the therapeutic benefits of play in nature and offer a multitude of play therapy interventions that can be maximized by interfacing with nature.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- List five ways that play therapy can be augmented by interfacing with the natural environment.
- Describe five play therapy interventions for the outdoor that meet the goals of the TraumaPlay model.
- Explain three play therapy metaphors that can be expanded in the natural environment.
- The Nature of Play Taking TraumaPlay™ Outdoors
- The Nature of Play: Taking TraumaPlay™ Outdoors Quiz